Careers at Jomax Construction Company
Project Manager - Colorado
Jomax Construction is looking for Project Managers to join the team and take part in leading the construction and maintenance of pipelines across the western US. Jomax Construction Company, Inc. is a family-founded pipeline contractor focusing on pipeline construction, maintenance, integrity and services for the oil and gas industry. We are headquartered in Great Bend, Kansas and Platteville, CO with offices also in North Dakota, Wyoming, and Oklahoma.
- Technical or undergraduate degree in business or construction management, engineering, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the field working in pipeline or industrial construction preferred
- Desire to master construction concepts and successfully learn project management.
- Technical aptitude and advanced computer skills; MS Office (excel, word, power point). MS Project. iPad and iPhone experience helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills; ability to schedule/coordinate projects to meet expressed deadlines.
- Motivated by providing first class customer service
- Valid State Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to travel to project sites throughout the western US.
Project Manager is responsible for the entire project life cycle, Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing. These criteria will include customer engagement, accepting bid packages, assess and performing detailed estimates, supporting, or creating bid proposals, project scheduling and planning, project progress review, coordination of resources, site inspection, project safety and quality assurance. Financial acumen includes tracking, forecasting, and communicating cost, profits, and financial measures of the project. Construction organization and accountability for safety, labor, materials, tools, equipment, consumables, construction schedule and change orders. Customer relations, work with client to exceed all project expectations.
Jomax provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
See all of our current job openings.