Jomax Construction Company, Inc.
Mainline Pipeline Contractor since 1961
Jomax Construction Company, Inc. is a family-founded mainline pipeline contractor for the oil and gas industry. We are headquartered in Great Bend, Kansas. Since 1961, we have continued building and expanding our business to cover 1/3 of the United States. We are one of the top oil and gas pipeline construction companies in the United States.
Our team is committed to providing your company with the utmost in quality, safety, and integrity when laying oil and gas transmission pipelines. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Jomax has 3 full mainline spreads of crew and equipment that provide services across the central 1/3 of the United States.
- Founded as a family owned and operated company in 1961
- Joined APi Group on November 2, 2012
- Cross-country pipeline contractor
- Operating facilities in North Dakota, Wyoming, Kansas and Oklahoma
- Completed projects across 1/3 of the United States
- Loyal clientele
- Three mainline crews for cross-country pipeline installation
Our work performance and customer service are what set us apart from our competition. From maintaining superior levels in safety and quality to one-on-one interaction and 24/7 availability, we are committed to your company’s success. Our loyal clients continue to choose our company because we do everything we can to make sure they are satisfied 100%.
To find out more regarding what Jomax Construction Company can do for you, contact us today.